Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Special: World Cup

Hello mi amigos! Its Sunday today, and I bet you know whats happening later 230 am. ITS THE WORLD CUP FINALS! OMG OMG OMG.

Yeah, and before Spain gets their first ever world cup title, let us reminisce on what has happened during the past few weeks. Actually, just a video of Puyol's great mucho gwapo header, and some other stuff that happened during the Spain-Germany game last Tuesday.


And yeah, I found this site, like 20 seconds ago, cause I realized that I forgot to give you guys this week's sunday special. Haha. Anyways, Im sure yall like it, cause it features girls, nothing sleazy, just pure appreciation of beauty, of God's work.

Heres the site: http://worldcupgirls.net/

And an example of course. Pure Argentinian beauty.


And yeah, to all those Dutch supporters out there, listen to me, and listen to me good. Y'all just like Lakers fans, trying to think that the Lakers will still get their 3 peat. Pitiful. Y'all gonna cry yourselves to sleep tonight. Good day mates.

(edit) Forgot to put this in. Cant get the song out of my head ever since the World cup started. And the video too. And Shakira. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment