Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday Special: Ebisu Muscats



Sup Mansters! I havent been myself lately. A lot of things are crowding my mind, so I havent been posting really good stuff (Gay, I know. Haha.), but whatever, Im kinda back now, so rejoice!

To get you in the mood for Macho Mondays, I give you the EBISU MUSCATS!

The Ebisu Muscats is a Japanese girl group comprised of gravure idols and AV stars. Those who know what gravure and AV mean, raise your hands up (Alam na. Haha.). For all those who dont, dont google them. I repeat, do not google them. You might see things, nasty things. Haha. Just ask a guy blockmate, or a guy friend, and surely, you'll be in the know in no time.

Anyways, here's the full roster of the Ebisu Muscats.


I know ya'll dont like to read, time for pictures then. Enjoy Mansters. :)

Here's their first single Banana Mango High School (How poetic. A perfect title. Haha.) I beg you guys, watch it in HD. H effin D.


And their latest single Oecura Mambo. Its not in HD, but still, a must see.


I know most of us are having our midterms, or prelims this week, so I bid you good luck, and may God bless us all. The Ebisu Muscats will help us get an A this time. Tiwala lang. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment