Saturday, August 7, 2010

WHOOPS! Alpha male proma fridays catch up combosplosion!

Dear readers,
Im dumb. Sorry.
-El Hepe Guapo

So I come home friday ngiht and I land on my bed to wake up the next morning and I am really sorry bout that mess up. Lets just leave it at that shall we?

To make up for my sins, I will now attempt a daring catch up with a very timely double update combo. Hitting two brids with one stone. A really gay, narcissistic, rape inspired, musical stone. Keep reading and all will be revealed.

Our alpha male this week is a sarcastic entry meaning this is NOT what you should be doing. I give you Jr



Im not talking about the body building.Thats fine. Im more disgusted by the blatant man whoring in that video.

But wait, THERES MORE! Jr, sexy man meat extraordinaire, is available on social networking sites so all you crazy crazy ladies can lust over him here. You can read about Jr and his crazy misadventures and his raves about the "crazy mamis and papis shaking off their skirts and trousers right off their bubble booties" in the clubs (see his profile). Also be amazed by his incredibley vague and frankly totally random photo captions. I swear, I couldnt make less sense even if I tried.

He also has a blog but we cant really make fun of that so much since his blog has more hits than ours and it intimidates us. Maybe we should start screwing up our grammar and taking of our shirts here at bigscarmanster. Just maybe.

Thats it for the Alpha(NOT) male for saturday and here we go with my catch up post for porma fridays.

Lets set the scene first.



And then....MUSIC!!!



Word.

Just goes to show you, theres music in everything. Even rape attempt victim interviews. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment