Monday, August 2, 2010

Macho Mondays: Patty Lloren

Whats up Mansters! Sorry for not giving you blogs this weekend. I guess we can put all the blame on PLDT and their outrageously slow technical services. My God, it took them 4 days, 4 freakin days, just to put my internet back up.

Anyway, so its Macho Mondays today, your favorite day of the week, and to start your awful week off, let me give you Patty Lloren!


Yeap, another Atenista, she's now in her third year taking up European Studies. She likes music, food, sweets (Yes, the usual girly stuff), cats (time to get cats from the pet store), and sports. Yes guys, sports. She played softball back in highschool, so Mansters , she's pretty athletic.

And yes boys, she's single. S-I-N-G-L-E. OMG. Yall can thank me later, but for now, some awesome pictures. Awesome, rawr.





And yeah, I almost forgot, thank you Mel Balmaceda for asking Ms. Lloren's permission. Haha. You saved my arse.

PS. You are most welcome my Mansters. You. Are. Welcome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment