Friday, July 30, 2010

Porma Fridays: The Bieber Look

Its the middle of the sem, and you want to change your look. Youre thinking, "What look can make me a chick magnet?" Well, look no further. We got it all covered. Yall just have to dress like my boy Bieber. Studies show that 86% of men that do the Bieber look get the phone number of 4 out of 5 women they meet. Yes, 86% percent, thats a B for us Ateneans.

So heres a rundown on how yall can dress like Justin Bieber and get all the girls that you possibly have.

1. The Simple and Chic look



2. Daytime Look



3. Grunge Look



4. Nerd Look



Now before yall diss me for putting up pictures of Justin Bieber, let me defend myself. People, shut the hell up. Haha. A friend gave me a link on how to dress like Justin Bieber. It wasnt me, it was my friend. My friend. My friend.

Here's the link: http://stylewithanna.com/fashion-for-guys/how-to-dress-like-justin-bieber/

So to round this thing up, heres the latest Bieber music video with his homeboy Usher. Haha. You know what I mean when I said "homeboy", dont you? :>

No comments:

Post a Comment